Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CHRISTMAS COCOA PAPER BAGLET - BLAST FROM THE PAST - LINDA KINCAID

LINDA KINCAID'S MINI BAGLET
MADE FROM ONE SHEET OF 12 BY 12 DSP
Linda Kincaid never ceases to amaze me. I know this project has been done before and I'm not sure who originated it, but I just had to share this. This was actually a stamp camp project from 2009 that Linda made from one sheet of SU! designer series paper Christmas Cocoa. I'm not sure I ever shared it.  But...even if I have, it's worth revisiting again. Everyone made their baglet with the real red flocked paper and it really made this an elegant project.
Inside the baglet held all of these items - a mini notebook stamped with Winter Post, a stamp holder using the Billboard alphabet decorative strip for the Big Shot (exclusive to SU!), cards, and a pen that's end comes off so that you can put the flocked designer paper inside so that the pen matches your baglet. Everyone made each of these for their baglet. I thought they made really neat gifts for friends, coworkers, secret santas and kris kringles, teachers, store owners, so many different possibilites and oh, so easy!






No comments:

Post a Comment