Thursday, December 12, 2013

STAMPING ON PREDESIGNED CHRISTMAS CARDS

These are the cards I mailed to my family this year.  Normally I handcraft all of my cards.  However, in cleaning up one of the closets, I found this gorgeous card by a famous card store carrier.  I just had to send these.  Close up in person, these cards have such gorgeous colors.  However, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to stamp on the cards.  I certainly could have stamped over the design and added stars or another sentiment, but the front was too pretty.  I did however stamp on the inside.
I not only stamped the inside of the card, I did the outside too.  If by chance you are pressed for time (Christmas is now officially less than 2 weeks away), stamp your envelopes or inside of a pre-made card.
I just love the single star stamp by SU!  Some of the sentiments are from SU! stamps from last year.
The smaller star and the script sentiment on the envelope are from the most recent MY PAPER PUMPKIN.  The sending you above is from the latest photopolymer stamp set by SU! ENDLESS WISHES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment