Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHEERS AND DECK THE HALLS SU! STYLE

I saw this card on Pinterest (sorry I don't know the originator of this card) and I absolutely loved it and knew it would be perfect for my next door neighbors.   They are the absolute sweetest and this card deserved the sweet candy cane in the drink.  The original card had a different color scheme (slightly) and also didn't have the champagne glimmer. Also, there was a different SU! embossing folder used for the card base.  But...I loved this card so much.  I also added my favorite crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter.  The stamp set is HAPPY HOUR which includes the sentiment on the outside of the card.  The envelope sentiment and inside greeting is from CHRISTMAS  MESSAGES.




HAPPY HOUR

 
CHRISTMAS MESSAGES


No comments:

Post a Comment