Friday, December 2, 2011

THE WINDOW CARD - CARD AND GIFT EXCHANGE FEATURING CATHY WEIR

This card is really neat.  I haven't seen this style before and so this is a first for me.  Cathy Weir came up with this card design.  I love it.  She stamped and image and then handcrafted a window to go on top of it. 
The window is actually dimensionalized, so it looks like you are looking outside of a real window at freshly fallen snow.

As for the gift, I was the lucky recipient of Cathy's gift.  I love framed items and this one took a lot of time.  Cathy stamped and punched and embellished this frame spectacularly.  It has such a wonderful Christmas feel to it.  I was going to hang it up at home in the kitchen, but so that more can see it, I'm going to bring some holiday cheer to my office at work and put it up there.


 This project is incredibly detailed.  I know a lot of work went into this project.

Look at my expression in this photo.  I'm really astonished at the detail in the project.  Arleen Graham looks on.
To see this project in more detail, just click on this photo.  Cathy, I'm truly thankful for this gift and I think you really did an outstanding job.

No comments:

Post a Comment