Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MARIA'S MDS HYBRID CHRISTMAS CARD

I promised that I would post my HYBRID SU! MDS Card for Christmas. It is mostly MDS and it's 6 by 6 size. Almost everything is digital - doesn't it all look like it's layered?
I stamped my envelope and even embossed the postal design and the Merry and Bright with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  In the next mini catalog we are getting scented embossing powders.  Would have been neat to put on my cards, but wait til Valentines day for that one.  I know that one coming is in cherry scent.

I used the medallion stamp on my envelope to match the medallion on my card.  I have added cording and a rhinestone to my card which makes it a hybrid card.  I like dimension.


Here's the inside of my card:
I wanted to put a photo of Bill, JP, Luigi and I, plus our little friend Moochie that JP is holding - on the top inside.

Here's the sentiment also on the inside.
These were from some new downloads I got from SU!  Looks like they are just layered onto the card.

Here's Luigi on the back of the card.  We took Luigi on our big trip to the Outer Banks, NC this year, and so I wanted to feature him up close on the card. 

Here's another look at my envelope.  I used Scenic Season trees stamped with garden green ink and the reindeer, which I love, is from one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets - Winter Post.

And finally, here are some of the other envelopes I stamped.

No comments:

Post a Comment