Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR THE HUBBY

This is the card I made tonight for Bill for Christmas.  I used Winter Post and Lovely as a Tree SU! stamp sets.  The card is mostly cased from Ann Schach. 


The card stock is Soft Suede and Chery Cobbler, whisper white and silver Glimmer.  The DSP is Frostwood Lodge from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  You can get it and the glimmer paper until Jan. 3rd.  I LOVE the Glimmer paper - it comes in red (main idea book) and silver (mini catalog).  Maybe if we are all good for Christmas, SU! will continue the Silver past Jan.  I did emboss the background with the square lattice embossing folder and the cherry cobbler is embossed with the NEW starburst - also in the mini catalog.   Both were embossed with my SU! Big Shot.

Here's the inside of the card.

Wishing all a lovely Christmas Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment