Friday, December 9, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS

This past week I held my 4th Christmas Card Class.  It was really enjoyable. We made several cool Holiday cards.  Everyone enjoyed working with the Big Shot and doing some fun stamping.  I made some raspberry hot cocoa and we had chocolate raspberry bars to go with it.  This is one of the cards we made.  We used the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set by SU! We also used the new postage stamp punch to back up the stamped images.  I love this stamp.
The card stock was embossed with the herringbone embossing folder (garden green card stock) and the square lattice embossing folder (pear pizzaz card stock) both exclusive to SU!)
The inside of the card is from Merry and Type stamp set by SU!  I still have lots more to show from class and a few more items from our demonstrator exchange.  Watch for them this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment