Friday, December 30, 2011

KATHY'S AWESOME CARD - DOUBLE FRONT CARD

Oh, this card is a real wow!  It is a Double Front card which I had not seen before yesterday.  I think it is clever!  Kathy Winland made this for our holiday demo gift/card exchange.  She used the stamp set BRIGHT HOPES from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  She also used the designer paper Holly Berry Bouquet which is going to retire on Jan. 3rd.  It's beautiful.  Here is the card.
 Notice the texture and the punched edge - really cool effect.
 The card opens once (above) and then again a second time (below).


Here's the view from the side.  I really LOVE this card style and will be CASEing Kathy soon!
First, I need to place a SU! order for these supplies before they are gone.  If you would like anything from the current Holiday Mini - you have only until Jan. 3rd to place that order.  Be sure to check out my website and go to SHOP NOW to check out what is on clearance as well.  I just got great 12 by 12 Valentine DSP for only $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment