Sunday, December 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY JO

Today is my friend Mary Jo's Birthday.  She is a dear sweet friend whom I work with at the hospital.  Mary Jo loves Boyd's Bears.  This past year the factory closed down.  I found this adorable bear for her at an antique shop while shopping with my bff Sandi.  Isn't this bear adorable?  Mary Jo really loved her.
This is the card I made for Mary Jo.  I used SU! papers and my cricut to cut out the letters.
I even used my SU! Big Shot to die cut and emboss the 3D flower.
This is the inside of Mary Jo's card.  Do you recognize Button Bear from SU!?  It's a retired stamp.  I will not retire this stamp from my collection.  I love this bear set.  It's a highly sought after stamp set, too  - and like the Boyd's Bear - is a collectible.

Happy Birthday Mary Jo. I have a few more things to surprise you with today.  Just wait!
 Mary Jo and I at the Misteltoe Mart in Westminster (11/11).

No comments:

Post a Comment