Thursday, January 6, 2011

You are "Tea"-riffic!

This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the SU! Main Idea Book for 2010-2011.   It probably appeals to me because I love to drink coffee and tea.  I love how they taste and how they smell.  I love coffee mugs and tea pots and trying new brands.  I love going to Starbucks and I love my new Keurig.  Recently, my friend Mary Jo bought me a new tea pot for Christmas.  I'm a fanatic.  What can I say?  So when I saw this card, I had to have a copy of it.  Luckily, my friend Lisa Chatterjee was kind enough to make me a copy.  This is the card she gave to our friend Sandi Haertig for her birthday!

The Happy Birthday is from the set Curly Cute.  I think it is one of our best fonts.
This is the inside of the card and the sentiment here is from Full of Life.

I really think this is another job well-done by Lisa.  I'm glad I could share another one of her great creations!

1 comment:

  1. nice post thanks for sharing.and nice your card really nice.

    ReplyDelete