Friday, January 7, 2011

GREAT BECAUSE I CARE CARD

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card.  I received this card in a swap sometime ago and forgot that I had it.  I was looking through some samples and came across it.  I knew I just had to CASE it.  It is CASED almost exactly from Diane Thomas.  I modified this card in two ways.  The first is that I think the original used a different shade of red.  I used cajun craze because it is a new color that I haven't really explored yet.  The second change is very minor.  I "dimensionalized" the statement Because I Care by popping it up with SU! dimensionals. The original had this laying flat on the card.  I go nowhere without dimensionals, so I had to use them on this card.
The stamp set used on these cards and envelopes is a level 1 SU! hostess set called Because I Care.  It is definitely one of the best level 1 sets!  I made 2 of these cards.  One I'm going to send to one of the ladies in my weds. night prayer group whose sister recently succumbed to cancer.  I think she'll like getting this card.  The other I'll hang onto for some other special reason.  I hope you like this card as much as I do and feel free to CASE away!

No comments:

Post a Comment