Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY 2011!
And to celebrate...here are two brand new cards that I made using Brand New SU! stamp sets:
I love this one.  This is a modified CASE from the cover of the new Occasions Mini Catalog by SU!  The designer paper is delightful and totally vintage!  It is called First Edition.  You will certainly find great uses for this since Vintage is really "hot" these days! The bird and flowers and butterfly and bee are from the new set Nature Walk.  It's a wonderful set.  Enjoy is from the You're a Gem stamp set.
I altered the designer paper - Brand New Botanical Gazette - with stamps and inks.  The bird is the same bird used in the card above from Nature Walk.  The sympathy sentiment is from the new stamp set Thanks for Caring.  I borrowed it from my upline Jan Wakeland.  But...now that the mini is available January 4th, you can be sure I'll be ordering my own set.  Since SU! offers both wood mount and clear mount I have my choice of stamp type.  Clear Mount are less expensive and come in DVD style cases making it a lot easier to store.  I can also afford to buy every stamp in the catalog if I want.  I love that.

Remember to return here all during the month of January to see brand new SU! and on January 4th the Occasions Mini will be "live" right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment