Sunday, January 16, 2011

LEADERSHIP SU! DEMONSTRATIONS

SU! Leadership Conference was amazing and I have lots to share with you!  I will post as much as I can.  First up is a super terrific demonstration by fellow demonstrator Kimberly Van Diepen. She was the #1 SU! demonstrator of the year!  Kim demonstrated the new trinkets in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Great ideas as always.  My very good friend and roomie Carolyn Serviss (red sweater with paisley scarf) had a front row spot.  So did I but on the other side.  Kimberly was so nice to pose for my photo!

These trinkets are so cool!  You can do so many great fun things with them!  They are great for crafting and scrapbooking and card making and gift making!  Just awesome!  They are incredibly well made.


Now here are Kim's samples!
 If you haven't seen the trinkets or the new mini catalog yet head on over to my website to view!
SHOP NOW WITH MARIA

No comments:

Post a Comment