Monday, January 17, 2011

MORE FUN AT SU! LEADERSHIP

I must say I had a terrific time at SU! leadership training in Nashville, Tennessee.  First off, here is a photo of 2 of my roomies - Jill Hilliard and Carolyn Serviss.  I'm in the middle.  We are just missing Lois Good, but I have other photos to share later that include Lois.  We truly learned a lot about sharing what we love.  In fact, I love what I do so much that I would love to share it with you. If you are interested in becoming a SU! demonstrator and receiving some great perks - discounted and free stamps and supplies, earning free trips, having the latest and greatest for crafting, email me asap.  I have a great incentive for anyone interested in joining my SU! family!
The theme of Leadership Training this year was plus one!  The idea is to add one new idea, one new team mate, one new friend, etc to SU!  I think it is a fabulous idea and the themes apply to life lessons as well. SU! is all about sharing what we love with others.  Here is a photo of our CEO and cofounder - the lovely Shelli Gardner - introducing this year's theme!
Scott Nielson is the Chief Financial Officer.  On the SU! cruise this past year, Jill Hilliard and I got to sit with him and his wife for dinner and discuss some SU! business ideas.  That was a lot of fun. This year, it was fun to see him do a demonstration on stage with the newly named "Big Scott!"  He actually used SU! tools to demo product to discuss some of the important financial information for the company.  SU! is a thriving business, so if you are interested in a company that values its employees and wants to continue to grow...this is the company to work for!
 The screen was changing just as I caught this photo which is so cool!

Scott used to be a professional baseball player, so look at his really cool demo!
He admitted that he had some help from the great Shannon West, but that's ok!  He hit a homerun that day!  I love how this baseball has a bit of sprint to it. I'll need to CASE this and put it in my son's baseball scrapbook.

Now here are a few samples to enjoy!



 The demo who made this used a lot of our trinkets and baubles. This is an amazing project. Click on any one of these photos to see greater detail.  I love this!
This card uses our new tulip embossing folder and our new build a blossom punch and stamp set.
And how about this one below using our trinket keys.  Awesome!

ok, more great photos and samples coming tomorrow and this week.  Be sure to return tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment