Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SU! LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE!

I'm here in Opryland USA!  Our SU! conference is this week!  It is a Leadership conference!  I'm learning so much!  Luckily, with the snow in Maryland and other places in the country I still made it to Nashville!
In this photo, we are just about to have lunch at Solario at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.  Pictured from left to right are Maria (me), Lois Good, Jill Hilliard, Danielle Denhardt and Carolyn Serviss.  All are very good SU! colleagues of mine and some of the top leaders in SU!

While I'm preparing some great blog posts from here please enjoy this Opryland video of one of my favorite Country Music Stars - Keith Urban!

2 comments:

  1. Stay in those comfortable shoes, you'll be walking miles in that huge hotel. I'm glad its post-flood renovations are done so you can enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you girls! Even more I love the video of Keith Urban! One of my favs, too! Did you know the he and Nicole just had another child by surrogate?

    ReplyDelete