Wednesday, January 21, 2015

QUICK AND EASY SU! TAGS and MY PAPER PUMPKIN SHAKER CARDS

This past Thursday we celebrated 2 friends in our small group's birthdays - Ellen and Kelly. I made tags for our drinks for them and also some cards.  I used NEW BIRTHDAY SET I earned FREE from SU! Saleabration.  I love making tags and used my SU! BIG SHOT and the Tags Framelits to make the tags.  Easy stamping using SU! Black MEMENTO ink and BLENDABILITIES.  Love these.  These color on everything!
 I also used the snowflake framelits for this one and a punch from my stash!
 Of course no tag is complete without SU! DAZZLING DIAMONDS Glitter!
And you can dress up any gift (or bottle) with a Tag and embellishments!

 Ribbon makes everything pretty, as does glitter!
 Below are the SHAKER CARDS I made them
for Birthday Cards.  I used MY PAPER PUMPKIN kit
I received in January!  Loved this kit so much, I 
ordered a refill kit.  Did you know you could do that?
 The hearts on the cards and envelopes are silver glimmer
paper from SU! that I colored with calypso coral
Blendabilities Markers from SU!
 I added some of the confetti to the inside of the card.
Doesn't this sentiment make you happy?
 These cards are so cool.  Love them!
They even have a Thank You sentiment
and a Hello Sentiment.
Happy Birthday Ellen who's birthday was last Thursday and Happy Birthday Kelly who's birthday is today!  As I do, enjoy your entire birthday month!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment