Monday, January 12, 2015

MDS MONDAY - FAMILY FUN NIGHT - CLUE

One of the great things about the holidays is that it's great family time.  We had an inspired idea at Christmas to play CLUE.  That continued over New Years and then into the following week.  Midterms are coming up so the game is on hold until the next break, but boy was it fun. We each won some games and I think JP and I are tied at 6 a piece. Bill may have only won once or twice.  This so reminds me of the holidays growing up. My dad would play board games with us all day and throughout the holiday break.  My favorite game back then was Monopoly.  What was yours?


I put some of our fun family photos on a SU! MDS digital scrapbook page.

There wasn't much to it.  Just the photos and text.  Very easy!  Love quick and easy scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment