Sunday, January 25, 2015

BETTER THAN EMAIL! YES! I SAY IT IS!

There is nothing that beats receiving a handmade card or a handwritten letter.  Receiving something that someone has made lets the recipient know they were truly thinking about them in the process of the writing or the crafting.  I usually keep the person I'm writing to in thought and prayer and I try to do most of my crafting with the recipient in mind.  This goes a long with my ONE WORD for 2015 which you'll hear more about later, which is MINDFUL.

When you create something or handmake something - even if it's something you baked or cooked, why not stamp a "Handmade By" on what you make.  Be proud of your work and let the recipient know that you personally were creating for them.

Here's a new STAMP SET by STAMPIN UP! called BETTER THAN EMAIL that fits the bill.  I just added mine to my friend Pat Nuckels workshop order. Can't wait for it to arrive.

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/Photopolymer/NA/2015_January/Flyer_photop_BetterthanEmail_0115_US.pdf
CLICK HERE or on the PHOTO to see the SU! Flyer describing this set.
You can also go to www.stampinup.com and click on the store and on the right hand side you will see that there is a section called Photopolymer stamps.  You will find the available photopolymer sets that you may purchase.

Here's another cool one that I think you would really like.  It's called BANNER BLESSINGS.  And it's really a neat set that will be available for a limited time. Click on the PHOTO below or HERE to see the flyer describing the BANNER BLESSINGS set.

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_Flyer_photopolymer_Banner_Blessing_1114.pdf

 

No comments:

Post a Comment