Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITA G - NEW SU!

I created this card for my friend Rita, whose birthday is on Friday.  I used the NEW SU! OCCASIONS and SALEABRATION stamps and NEW BLENDABILITIES (yes!!!we have NEW colors added, woo hoo!)  I'm so excited about the NEW catalogs and earning items for FREE.  I have links in the post below this one on my blog (if you are reading this in your email you need to see the actual blog or go to the sidebars to see the NEW catalogs.  They are AMAZING!!!!)  


The stamp sets I used are BIG DAY and SIMPLY WONDERFUL which I earned for FREE for SALEABRATION and BUTTERFLY BASICS with the coordinating BUTTERFLY DIES from the NEW OCCASIONS catalog.  This Butterfly set is da bomb!  I absolutely love this set.




Happy Birthday Rita!

Butterfly Basics Clear Bundle 139323
Price: $51.75
Bundle and save 15% with the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and Butterflies Thinlits Dies.

These can also be ordered individually. And remember, for every $50 US, you will earn a SALEABRATION PRODUCT FREE!

Butterflies Thinlits Dies 137360
Price: $24.95
Help your creativity take flight with Butterflies Thinlits Dies. Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads. 3 dies: largest image 4-3/8" x 3-1/2" (11.1 x 8.9 cm).
Butterfly Basics Photopolymer Stamp Set 137154
Price: $23.95
What can you do with this mix of organic images, backgrounds, and sentiments? Anything you want--let your creativity run free. Set quantity: 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment