Saturday, January 3, 2015

HOLIDAY TREATS

I just wanted to share some holiday treats I forgot to share before Christmas.  While these were for the holidays, just a few of the little things that I put in the mailbox or left at a friends or with a hostess, you could do something similar for any occasion.  I love wrapping in clear SU! cello bags or with saran wrap or cellophane with ribbons and bows and homemade handcrafted or hand stamped tags.  These are the things that turn the ordinary into more extraordinary.

I may have shown the wine bottle with tag before, my memory is a bit lacking this am and I'm not on my regular computer to check my past blogposts, but adding someone's initial to a gift is really a fun way to give something.
 
I have a lot of upcoming birthdays, so for my free hobby and craft time,  I'm going to make some gift tags for birthdays and also some get well tags and wrappings, because I can always use those.  And of course, there's nothing like trying to get a jump on next year's Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment