Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS - MY HANDCRAFTED CARDS AND STAMPED ENVELOPES FOR MY STAMPIN SISTAHS AND CRAFT FRIENDS GATHERING


I wish all of you a very 
Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year.

Here are my cards and stamped envelopes that I made specifically for the stampin sistah's and my craft friends.  The stamp set I used on the card is WONDROUS WREATH and I used the coordinating framelits to die cut  the stamped wreath and the JOY! Lots of glitter and spritz on my card and glimmer paper!  The wreath is 2 step stamping to get the multi colors.  SU! clear photopolymer stamps make this technique really easy and fun.  I made 15 of these wreaths in less than 40 minutes.  (the entire card from start to finish took much longer, but the stampin and die cutting was pretty easy!)
 The glitzy stone in the center of the wreath is a large clear
rhinestone that I colored with one of my Blendabilities
markers by SU! and then painted with gold glimmer.
 More glitz on the inside.

Every envelope is personalized.  I used a SU! stamp set 
from last year for the angel and the sentiment.
The alphabet is an older SU! alphabet.

Have a wonderful day with family and friends.  I am so blessed to have you in my life - even if I don't know you personally.  Your comments and personal emails to me supporting my blog are much appreciated.  All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment