Monday, December 1, 2014

DECEMBER DAILY

DECEMBER DAILY - COVER and ENTRY no. 1

I'm using SU!'s Project Life by Becky Higgins and then some of my own additions to make my first ever @DecemberDaily album.  I'm really excited to get going.

So..How is everyone?  Greetings of the Season!  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful one here.  My son's school's football team @calverthall won their football game over Loyola #CHCTurkeyBowl.  It was his first TurkeyBowl.  We then had a great meal.  Over the weekend I visited with friends I hadn't seen in awhile - Linda Kincaid and Cathy Weir - at Christmas in the Woods, and then Danielle Denhardt and Jenny Sylvia for a Holiday Fun Meet Up in Columbia at the Cheesecake Factory.  I also fit in a lot of holiday decorating.  I got the entire outside done, minus the lights on our fence (since 2 strands were out - doesn't that seem to happen every season?  need to buy extras this year!).  I'm heading into December with a bang.  Lots to get done and lots to document. 

Here's my December Daily album cover.  I used SU! and a few non SU! embellishments.  The foil sticker letters for 2014 in red and the sticker stars are amazing. They came with my Project Life kit from SU!

I had to glitz up my cover and therefore I'm thankful for SU! Real Red Dazzling Details (glitter glue that's awesome!). These mini books in red are now sold out, but you can still get them in early espresso (check the SU! main idea book). The cover comes blank with just the red binding, so I decorated mine with designer paper, die cuts, BIG SHOT dies, stickers and twine.
 Love the little letters, die cut with my new SU! alphabet framelits.  
These are a must for every crafter.  
I also added a wood embellishment  -glitzed up - of course. 
 Here's my first entry.  I used WONDROUS WREATH stamp set by SU! to outline my cirlcle no.
The no. 1 is from the kit and it's a cool cork sticker.  See close up below.
My "To Do List" is kind of long and I'm not sure it's all listed.

Lots more to add. I can't wait to do more entries and to fill my large scrapbook with all of our activities for the season.  If you note, I didn't title my book DECEMBER DAILY, although I could have since this will be mostly December.  But just in case I add New Years or some other activities, I thought Merry Memories was the way to go (thanks for the inspiring title from one of the FB Project Lifers!)


Hope your December gets underway with the most joy and the least stress.

Happy December! May you make Many Merry Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment