Sunday, December 14, 2014

LATEST MY PAPER PUMPKIN IS A HIT - CHECK OUT THE SNOWFLAKE CARDS!

I'm absolutely thrilled with this month's Stampin Up! MY PAPER PUMPKIN - well, it's actually the one that SU! shipped me in November and is for this month.  There will be another one coming this week, as they ship monthly to arrive around the 15th.  The particular one was so filled with so many goodies and a great stamp set for holiday crafting.  I know my subscribers are loving theirs this month.
<a href="https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=54046" target="_blank">Join Now!</a>
I watercolored my envelope since that's one of the season's hot looks!

I stamped the base card and even stamped on the snowflake and then embossed the snowflake with the lattice embossing folder from SU! which is on sale on the clearance rack right now!  woo hoo!

 Here's another look at the inside watercolored and how nicely this card opens up.  Way cool!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY PAPER PUMPKIN TODAY!

Note:  If you would like a prepaid gift subscription you can do that by going to www.stampinup.com and adding me as your demonstrator.  See below for the prepaid prices.  This is an awesome gift to give someone! My demo no. to put in is 54046 Maria Pane.  Use the order no. below to order how many months you would like. 
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/paper_pumkin_flyer/flyer_PaperPumpkin_demo_5.12.2014_US.pdf

Item
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859
 3 months
$59.85
137860
 6 months
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861
 12 months
$215.40 -- save $2 per month

No comments:

Post a Comment