Wednesday, December 31, 2014

GENTLE PEACE - SU! NATIVITY STAMP SET - GORGEOUS

I'm not sure how I got away without sharing this gorgeous stamp set.  It was truly one of my favorites this Christmas season. Since Christmas is not quite over - I'll share it now.  I made these 2 cards using this set and my SU! Blendabilities Markers to color in the stained glass.  I made 2 slightly different ones and gave one each to the ladies who come to our workplace each Monday and pray with us and distribute Holy Communion.  I wanted them to have these special cards. Not even family members received these cards.  The coloring is so easy with Blendabilities so I may just make these cards for next year for family and close friends.

 
     Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp Set 139523
Price: $15.95
This beautiful Christmas set will work well with Blendabilities for a gorgeous stained glass look. Recommended clear block sizes are A, F, & H (not included in the set).

Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You'll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!

Set Quantity: 4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment