Thursday, April 4, 2013

TRY IT - YOU'LL LIKE IT - NEW PAPER PUMPKIN TRIAL KIT

I'm honestly IN LOVE with my NEW SU! CRAFT SUBSCRIPTION program called MY PAPER PUMPKIN.  Each month a BRAND NEW KIT comes to my door.  I just love the surprise and excitement of not knowing what's in the kit, but knowing SU! quality, I know I'll just be ecstatic with what's inside.  For those of you who are shy to start the subscription series, but want to try out MY PAPER PUMPKIN, there is a trial kit for $16.95 plus s/h and tax that you can purchase online via my website or in any workshop or hostess/customer order I place.  The trial kit is separate from the series and contains this adorable set JOTS AND THOUGHTS!

This is the contents of the kit.  You get everything you need to make the project (for the trial kit you get 2 mini journals, card stock butterfly stickers, twine, ink spot and stamps).  Oh, and most importantly, you receive a clear acrylic block for FREE and it's worth more than 1/2 the kit.  These kits are great to take with you for those moments when you want to craft but don't want to pull out all of your supplies. The best part is that you have a stamp set you can still use over and over again!

This is the cute journal I made.  I made mine exactly like the kit but I've seen others put 2 of the journals together to make a double book or even a coupon file.  There's really a lot of ideas on how to use the kits on the web.  I love how their are 2 journals.  I'll give one to a friend.
The journals have graph paper inside so they are great if you need lines and boxes for diagrams.  I'm going to use my journal to write craft ideas.  There are extra butterflies in the kit so I can add them to pages or maybe to another craft.
 Here's a close up view of the stamps and the contents.  I can't wait for my April kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment