Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE GEMMA

I went into my SU! storage drawer of stamps to use some stamps I haven't used in years.  It was really fun to pull them out and give them some life.  Today is my niece Gemma's Birthday and so these stamps I chose are perfect for her. 
The background dsp is non SU! from a pack my sister in law and brother in law gifted me at Christmas.  It's a cool pack with textured bubbles and tie dye and really neat patterns.  The Happy Birthday stamped in Gemma's favorite color Gumball Green is from the SU! stamp set VIVID GREETINGS. The stars were stamped in Summer Starfruit  from the SU! set ALL ABOUT OCCASIONS.  And the cool balloons stamp is from one of my all time FAVORITE SU! stamp sets  NICE AND EASY NOTES, which is certainly a staple stamp set in a lot of long time demonstrator collections.  All of these stamps by SU! are retired and collector edition.  I was so happy to share them with my niece.  (note:  Sweet and Delicious Wishes stamp is non SU!)
Finally, I die cut GEMMA's name from SU! BIG SHOT die set TIMELESS TYPE and then added crystal effects and glitter.  Also, of note - the balloons were water-colored and then I added crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter.

Happy Birthday GEMMA!  Enjoy your day!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment