Wednesday, April 3, 2013

EVEN MORE HANDCRAFTED BIRTHDAY CARDS

Here are even more handcrafted cards that I received for my birthday.  They are so beautiful just like the friends who created them.

This first card was made using SU! SALEABRATION stamps and the NEW pierced cloud embossing folder for the SU! BIG SHOT.  This card was made by Linda Murphy.
Everyone thought that Hsiao hui created this card above by hand.  Well, she could have.  It's an explosion card that she couldn't help but purchase because it was so cool.  We are going to try to make this card the next time we meet up.
Rita Gorrick designed the card above.  It's so pretty.  She did die cut the flower with her BIG SHOT. So cool! Love it.
My BFF Sandi Haertig made this card above with the roses. What a special card.  I love the pink and I love the roses.  So pretty.
It was a real surprise to receive this card in the mail from Linda Hunt.  I love the cherries, they sparkle with SU! real red glimmer paper.  Very cool card.

I love the above card by Pat Nuckels.  She was so cute not to put my age on the card.  I love it!  Great use of banner stickers Pat.  These are really "in"  these days.

And here's a card from Diana Brewer Eichfeld.  She and I share the same birthday.  She used the OH HELLO stamp set and the single Happy Birthday stamps by SU! Don't you love Diana's use of the rose she hand colored up at the top?


Thanks Ladies.  These cards are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment