Monday, April 1, 2013

EASTER MDS MONDAY

Here's a quick digital page I created for my MDS MONDAY!  And...It's EASTER MONDAY!
We attended the EASTER VIGIL MASS at CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY in Timonium, MD on Saturday 3/30/13 - which was also my birthday. Here I am with my son and I'm wearing the corsage my friend Mary Jo gave me for my birthday!

Supply ListBackground
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Tea for Two - designer series paper\Tea for Two - 26

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\Eggceptional Easter - embellishments\Eggceptional Easter - egg 2 (re-colored)
    _Designer Kits\Eggceptional Easter - embellishments\Eggceptional Easter - egg 1 (re-colored)
    _Designer Kits\Eggceptional Easter - embellishments\Eggceptional Easter - egg 3 (re-colored)
    _Designer Kits\Days to Remember - embellishments\Days to Remember - basic gray label (re-colored)
    _Designer Kits\Days to Remember - embellishments\Days to Remember - basic gray label (re-colored)

Stamps
    A Good Egg\A Good Egg - happy easter, Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255


No comments:

Post a Comment