Monday, April 22, 2013

MDS MONDAY - CRUISIN IN THE BAHAMAS!

Today I want to share a few pages from the digital scrapbook I'm working on from my awesome cruise to the Bahamas with my sister Teresa!  We had a spectacular time.  The cruise was the best and a true trip of a lifetime.  We saw some great sunsets, shared great times, and really enjoyed the weather.  It was the perfect time to go!
 This first page was from the formal night where we dined with the captain of the ship.  We were on our way to the Caribbean when this photo was taken.  Next is the same photo with a little bit of artistic framing added.  I was just having some creative fun!
These are some select photos from Paradise Island and the Great Stirrup Caye.  Oh the beauty of these islands is just incredible.  True Island Paradise.
This is one of the sunsets over the Caribbean.  Every evening just before dinner we were treated to this gorgeous scenery.  We'd either view the sunset on the promenade deck or we would view it from the restaurant.  Absolutely Amazing.  God's world is so beautiful! 

All of the pages were created using My Digital Studio by SU!  I'll have more to share as I continue to work on this digital scrapbook. Thanks for letting me share a little bit of beauty with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment