Monday, February 11, 2013

MDS MONDAY - SALEABRATION LEMONADE STAND FREE DIGITAL CONTENT PAGE

I'm so happy that I earned this SU! MDS digital content disc - LEMONADE STAND - for FREE!  I earned it with a $50 purchase from SU!  When I saw this prefinished page (just needed to drop in a photo and add a title) - I knew I had to post a photo of little me as a young child.  This was the perfect picture.  There's a lot on this disc so you want to earn it especially since you can use the disc content without MDS.  You can use it with any program that will take png or jpeg files.  It's awesome. EARN IT FREE today at SHOP NOW on my website.

Honeycomb is really "in" these days.  We have it digitally created for you here on this page as part of the Lemonade Stand digital content, and there is also an EXCLUSIVE embossing folder in the NEW OCCASIONS CATALOG!

SUPPLY LIST FOR MDS:
Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/2013 SAB Lemonade Stand/Lemonade Stand - paper ribbon 1
    _Designer Kits/2013 SAB Lemonade Stand/Lemonade Stand - paper ribbon 2
    _Designer Kits/2013 SAB Lemonade Stand/Lemonade Stand - flower 2
    _Designer Kits/2013 SAB Lemonade Stand/pearl_large

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Lemonade Stand/Lemonade Stand - honeycomb, Color = CRUMB CAKE 179,161,131
    Baby Prints\Baby Prints - cherish the moments, Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121
    Baby Prints\Baby Prints - cherish the moments, Color = 93,207,193 

No comments:

Post a Comment