Friday, February 1, 2013

BEST OF SU! FEB. STAMP SET - 25 YEAR CELEBRATION FOR SU!

Each month SU! is releasing some of the BEST OF stamps from their history of 25 years along with one NEW never before seen EXCLUSIVE stamp.  You may order these sets throughout the year, but you will want them the month they come out - like me - since I can't wait too long to get my hands on them.  I LOVE THIS MONTH's EXCLUSIVE set because I LOVE LOVE and I LOVE FEBRUARY and I LOVE VALENTINES!

This set is so wonderful.  These stamps are some of my favorites from over the years and I LOVE the READ MY LIPS!  So cool!  Get yours today and add it to your SALEABRATION ORDER!
and earn FREE STUFF!

Here's what's included in the set and it's only $14.95


Click the picture above to see the PDF flyer in greater detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment