Saturday, February 16, 2013

2012 SALEABRATION DSP GIFT CARD PACKS

I'm in love with the SU! COLOR POOL PARTY.  It's supposed to be one of the retiring IN COLORS in May with CALYPSO CORAL, another favorite.  Not to fear.  SU! will bring in some NEW IN COLORS.  However, when I saw the SU! 2012 SALEABRATION DSP on the CLEARANCE rack for only $2.19 - I had to purchase a few extra packs.  These colors are amazing together along with a few others.  The paper is simply elegant and gorgeous.  I used the papers to make some gift card packs for my colleague's wife who hosted a dinner party for our guests from China.  I also made the same packs for the guests.

 While the packaging and the tags and the butterfly card are completely my own designs, the other cards are CASED from various other demonstrators.  They are based on early 2012 designs so I don't recall who designed each of the cards.  I think Becky Morris who had me for secret sister at Leadership designed some of them and I think Kathy Winland may have designed the postage stamp one, but I'm honestly not sure.  Let me know if any of the designs are yours and I'll give you credit.



Tulle ribbons are really "in" this year and so too is the thin organza ribbon that I also used on the cards and the packaging.  Most of the cards had some type of 3D embellishment.  I really love these colors together, and I'll be making a few more of these card packs to give away and to send to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment