Friday, February 1, 2013

GIFT TO MY DIVA'S - SU! PETITE POCKET AND GODIVA

Nothing says DIVA more to me than CHOCOLATE - and how about GODIVA?  I made these GODIVA CHOCOLATE BAR HOLDERS from the SU! PETITE POCKET die for the BIG SHOT for my DIVA friends.  I die cut the pocket and then embossed it.  Did a little decorating with the HEARTS A FLUTTER FRAMELITS (to die cut the hearts) and also added the beautiful rose from the SU! ARTISAN vintage kit from the OCCASIONS CATALOG for SU!  My DIVA's loved their gift and loved their CHOCOLATE!

Would you like a DIVA gift?  Place any $50 or greater (subtotal) SU! order with me before VALENTINE's day and you will receive one from me.  Yours may be filled with something just like this or some other cool goodie!  Also receive a FREE SALEABRATION GIFT from SU! for every $50 purchase (subtotal).

No comments:

Post a Comment