Monday, October 29, 2012

READ CAREFULLY - OCT. 29 - SPOOKTACULAR SU! SALE!

Today, OCTOBER 29th starts Digital Scrapbooking Day Sale and THE BIGGEST STAMPIN UP! sale to sell more stamps this day than any other day!  You will receive 15% off MOST ALL STAMPS SU! sells!  Wow!  What a deal and just in time for your holiday crafting needs.  You can order direct from my website or by emailing me.  For every 10 single stamps or stamp sets you buy or your friends buy from you as a hostess (all purchases from me or on my website), I will send you 10 FREE SU! HANDCRAFTED CARDS!  Yes, you heard me right!  I'm going to make you cards!!!!  Your choice, Holiday selection or Non Holiday selection.  I am so excited about this.  The Sellathon for the MOST STAMPS is this coming Monday OCTOBER 29th, so mark your calendar.
Also be here with me all week as there will be FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOADS (remember that SU! downloads can be used as jpegs on any computer) and 50% OFF all week on select digital products.  WOW! what an awesome deal!

THIS SALE MONDAY INCLUDES SOME BRAND NEW SINGLE STAMPS, so make sure you check these out!


 
Here are the details for the SALE of STAMPS on 10/29

  • Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets
    • Digital stamp brush sets
HERE are the SINGLE IMAGE STAMP FLYERS.  CLICK ON ANY ONE for more details.




I can't wait!  BE READY TO ORDER THIS MONDAY OCTOBER 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment