Sunday, October 21, 2012

CHRISTMAS CARD 3

Here's the third card from our CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS this past week.  We really enjoyed using the ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES stamp set and coordinating framelits you can purchase with the SU! BUNDLE special this month.  You just stamp the image, die cut it, and your ready to go.  This card was CASED from MARY FISH.  She has a very clean and simple card making style that I absolutely love.
My card is only slightly different from Mary's.  I didn't have the ladies paper pierce around this ornament the way they did in yesterday's card, but they could of.  One lady did and the card was gorgeous, just like Mary's.  I used a different sentiment - mine is from PETITE PAIRS, and the ornamentation to the right and left of the sentiment differs from Mary's.  Great card and awesome for Christmas.  Be sure to check out this month's SU! special, right here.
Also, I want to make mention that I used the GUMBALL GREEN satin stitched ribbon that I earned for FREE from last month's SU! promotion.  SU! really rocks when it comes to giving away FREE ITEMS. I also used my SU! adhesive backed pearls - one on the center of the ornament and 2 tiny ones on the ornamentation near the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment