Sunday, October 14, 2012

CASEING STAMPIN SUCCESS

This card was in October Stampin Success from SU!  If you are a SU! demonstrator you receive this magazine complimentary with lots of ideas.  I have it on good authority that SU! is working on a more creative website with great ideas for the SU! customers.  Coming soon!  Yeah!!!
My version of the card has the tangerine tango cs on it.
The background card stock for both cards is crumb cake and I used the STRIPES embossing folder for the background on mine.  The tangerine card stock was cut to fit on top and I used the SU! corner rounder to round off the edges, just like the SU! card.  I used SU! scrap card stock for the colored thin pieces of cs.  The banner and the dots are from the HOLIDAY CATALOG stamp set called BORDER BANTER.  This set was designed for the cotton ribbon stamping, but it's great for cards and scrapbook pages as well.

Here's a close up of my card:
 I stamped the sentiment from TRUST GOD, which is a great inspirational set.  The apothecary art frame was then die cut with coordinating framelits.  Love this.

And this is a photo of the SU! sample.  This is a great template that could be copied or CASED (Copied And Shared with Everyone)

No comments:

Post a Comment