Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN - CONGRATS CARD

My sister is having another baby.  I'm so excited.  My baby sister just had a little boy last week and now my other sister is having a baby. She is due this Fall.  I'm so excited about the baby coming.  It is nice to have little babies in the family again.   This is the card I made for my sister and her family.  I used the stamp set Bear Hugs from the Build a Bear line of stamps.  I got this stamp set FREE during SU! saleabration last year and didn't have a chance to use it.  The bear is so very cute.  It is perfect for the paper piecing I did on this card.

I also used my Big Shot to die cut the circles and I used the XL scallop circle and the BRAND NEW DOILY TRIPLE LAYER PUNCH and some brads.  I added some texture and embossed with my Big Shot.  The Sweet Wishes sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder and are words from the stamp set Fabulous Phrases.  I did put a blue bow on the card, but honestly, we don't know if she is having a boy or a girl so I think this card works for both.

Congrats to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment