Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ANOTHER HELLO FRIEND - CARD FROM CLASS LAST WEEK

I have to share a card we made in class last week.  I designed this card myself and just love this stamp set Hello Friend.  The other day I shared the night of navy card on which I used this same stamp set and embossed the hello and the flowers.  At class we stamped the hello in chocolate chip classic ink.  Next we stamped the flowers using pretty in pink.  The card stock base is also pretty in pink.  Next, we ran the card through the Big Shot with the dots embossing folder.  What a cool texture.  The last two steps were to add designer paper from the new dsp pack Pocketful of Posies, and then to add our new scallop dots grosgrain ribbon.  Inside the card (not shown) we again stamped the flowers and we also stamped the sentiment my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment