Friday, July 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA M

Today is my dear friend Linda Murphy's birthday.  I mailed this card to her using brand new DSP from SU! called Flirtatious.  It's the hottest dsp out there and has already sold out once, but don't fear...it's available now.
The base of the card is made with a BRAND NEW IN COLOR for 2011-2013 - Lucky Limeade.  I die cut the butterflies from concord crush dsp using the Big Shot. The Birthday stamp is from the NEW SU! HOSTESS set Happiest Birthday Wishes.  It can be punched in several places.  I chose the 1 inch circle punch for the center birthday sentiment and the scallop circle for the larger portion.  I stamped the image twice.  Once in concord crush and once in pretty in pink to coordinate with the Flirtatious DSP.  I also used our NEW lace border punch!!! and added different size rhinestones by SU!
This is the envelope.  I also used stamps from Happiest Birthday wishes and also from Artistic Etchings stamp set.  I wanted to try out all of the New In Colors (see yesterday's post).  Linda's name was stamped with the alphabet stamp set sweet shop upper and lower.

Hope Your Birthday is great Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment