Sunday, July 17, 2011

CARD FOR MY FRIEND

A fellow demonstrator had surgery.  I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.  This is the card I made for her using the BRAND NEW STAMP SET - MY FRIEND.  I love it.  The silhouette of the flowers and leaves is just gorgeous.  I embossed them with white embossing powder.  The HELLO is awesome also.  I just love this font and wish I could have every letter in it.

 The card base is night of navy and I used the coordinating ink color on the envelope.


Here is the inside of the card.
The sentiment is from the stamp set Crosses of Hope which was new last July and the flowers are from Vintage Vogue.

My friend pulled through surgery just fine.  I continue to wish her well!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Maria! Loved the card and I cherish your friendship!

    ReplyDelete