Monday, May 30, 2011

UR SEW WONDERFUL CARD and LAST DAY TO GET WORD PLAY STAMP SET

I'm not sure if I shared this card or not.  It uses some great SU! papers and stamps that are in the sewing line from SU!  Janet Wakeland, my upline, designed the card and I CASED it.  I have been meaning to send it to my parents to thank them for the sewing lessons they gave me when I was in grade school.  That was one of the best things I ever learned - how to cut from a pattern and make clothes.  They even bought me my own sewing machine that I kept until just a few years ago.  The main stamp set on this card is the pattern pieces.  Janet had us stamp it in soft suede on vellum, lightly shade the vellum and then back it with cardstock. They look like real pattern pieces.  Also...on the SU! seam binding, did you know you could stamp?  We stamped the tape measure on it.  I love it!

 On the envelope I used the wheel to stamp the stitches.  The main reason I think I wanted to show this card was for the inside of the card and the envelope featuring the stamp Remember When.  It is part of the word play stamp set and on sale for 30% off til May 31st only! If you didn't get the word play stamp set yet, get it now because there is nothing like getting it on such a great sale from SU!

WORD PLAY STAMP SET - GET YOURS TODAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment