Friday, May 13, 2011

NEW EMBOSSING FOLDER FROM SU!

SU! has released it's new Summer Mini Catalog as you are now well aware of (see link on right to view all that is in new mini catalog if you have not received one by mail).  I am in love with the new Big Shot embossing folder - Flower Garden (exclusive to SU!). Here is one of my cards using the new folder.  Watch for some cool things being done by SU! friends and demonstrators being posted with this folder, all over the web.

I sent this card to my mother.  I know she loved it.  I also used the stamp set Nature Walk (bird cage on inside of card, bird on label on front with egg - both from occasions mini catalog) and Clearly For You (birds inside birdcage, adorable ladybug and "for you" sentiment - also from occasions mini catalog).  I also used SU! Taffeta seam binding which I love and which is great for mailing cards because it doesn't add bulk.  (Thanks Linda K. for that great tip!).

No comments:

Post a Comment