Tuesday, May 10, 2011

QUEEN FOR A DAY SCRAPBOOK PAGE

Last weekend - the one before mother's day - I was on a fabulous scrapbooking retreat.  Friday's theme was the Royal Wedding.  Our make and take the next day (day after we wore our tiara's and dressed up for the wedding) we made this great scrapbook page to show ourselves off.  The original design is by our leader Janet Wakeland.  I love this page!
Jan certainly made us feel like a queen that day.  I love how we used ribbons, paper flowers, our Big Shot, great new dsp, MDS print outs, and jewel embellishments.  Do you see the hanging crown at the top of the page?  Oh, and Pat N, you will be proud of me for journaling on this page in my own handwriting.  Pat is my CM scrapbooking coach and a great SU! customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment