Friday, May 20, 2011

ANOTHER SCRAPBOOK PAGE

Here is a scrapbook page I did with the brand new Scrapbook set from SU! Polka Dots.  It is so cheery and colorful.  I love the main color Daffodil Delight.  I actually made this page for my scrapbooking retreat to showcase myself in my tiara.  If you look closely you can see me wearing mine.





I love the components on this page. The scrapbook kit comes with great papers and die cut stickers that are of super quality.  I added buttons and our new bakers twine.  The panel on the left was made by stamping one of the flowers from fabulous florets stamp set (brand new in the summer mini) with daffodil delight, and then embossing the whole panel with the polka dot embossing folder for the Big Shot.  I also added a crown embellishment to the page at the bottom of my photo.  The letters of my name were die cut with the Big Shot using chipboard and then coloring with old olive ink.

EMAIL ME TO GET YOUR SCRAPBOOK KIT TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment