Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MDS - SAILING FUN

One of the coolest things we have ever done as a family is to set sail in the Gulf of Mexico.  On Monday, our last day of vacation, we took a catamaran out and spent the morning on the boat.  It was fabulous.  I usually get sea sick if I don't have an anti sea sickness medication, but I did fine.  The water was mostly smooth.  The sun was shining and it was a picture perfect day. We even had the right amount of wind to sail.  Midway through our sailing adventure we stopped at a small island in the Gulf to go shelling. I'll have another page showing that.  Here's an MDS (My Digital Studio) scrapbook page of the three of us on the boat.

I used a brush stamp set called The Open Sea.  You can purchase this very inexpensively and then download this from SU!  You can also buy the rubber stamp set if you want to do regular scrapbook pages with ink or even make cards.  This is a really great set!

No comments:

Post a Comment