I absolutely have fallen in love with the stamp set FEATHER TOGETHER. Why? Because Linda Kincaid, a former downline of mine, designed this awesome card for us for our crafting get together. This card was a true highlight that everyone loved. This is a great set that wasn't even on my radar, but is now on my wish list. I love Linda's use of washi tape and sequin ribbon by SU!.
|Feather Together Photopolymer Stamp Set||141597|
|This stamp set boasts a wonderful combination of scripted font and beautiful feathers that you can layer together. Use this set to encourage your friends when they just need you to flock to them for support. |
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, g, h