Saturday, October 8, 2016

AUTUMN HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! SU! STYLE

I felt like making a more elaborate card yesterday and since it was Steve's Birthday, he's the recipient.  I had made an envelope with the SU! envelope maker using the leaves designer paper and had some left over, so that served as the inspiration for this card. I used mostly SU! but some Anna Griffin as well and Tim H stamped on the back.  I love how everything can be mixed and matched.  The Anna product used was the embossing folders.  The rest, other than the leaves dsp (which is unknown designer) is all SU!  This card is so Autumn which is one of my favorite times of the year.  Can you smell the crisp fall leaves?  Have you seen any yet?  Hope your day is great Steve!

 I die cut the leaves with SU! thinlits and also embossed the two card stock leaves with SU! embossing folders.  Two of the leaves die cut wit SU! glimmer paper in gold/champagne.
The card stock is Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon.
 Delightful Dijon is one of the IN COLORS.  Have you thought about these two colors for your fall card making and crafting?  Add some Always Artichoke and Pool Party for a highlight.
 Although the leaf stamp is SU!, the sentiment is Tim Holtz.
 Another view of this card.  I did add dimensionals to pop a lot of the leaves and the layers up.
I used Delightful Dijon Envelope paper to create a dimensionalized envelope. I didn't show the sides of the envelope but this type envelope was needed since the card was really layered.


Have Fun making cards for Fall
and go ahead and hover over any of the cards to PIN them.

No comments:

Post a Comment