Tuesday, October 18, 2016

STAR OF LIGHT STAMPIN UP! CHRISTMAS STAMP SET CARDS

My stamping friends absolutely love this stamp set.  We made several holiday cards using this set.  I had a mini HOLIDAY stamp a stack two weekends ago and these were just a few of the cards we made.  These feature STAR OF LIGHT stamp set by SU!.  I modified some of them from a REMARKABLE swap I was in.  I love this stamp set. The first card is probably my absolute fave because I love heat embossing at the holidays, especially.  I'll post more from my stamp a stack later in the week.

Star Of Light Photopolymer Bundle 143508
Price: $49.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Star of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set
Add elegance to your Christmas projects with the graceful designs and sentiments in this set. Combine images and thoughts to create classic cards and gift tags that have your personal touch.
* Quantity: 21 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, e

Starlight Thinlits Dies
* 7 dies
* Largest image: 3-1/16" x 3-3/4" (7.8 x 9.5 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
* Use Precision Base Plate with detailed images

No comments:

Post a Comment