Saturday, October 15, 2016

LET'S BEAT BREAST CANCER!

I made a few of these cards for some of my friends who are either being treated currently for breast cancer or have been treated. I have also sent some of these to friends and family members to remind them to go in to get their mammogram.

This particular card is for my dear sweet friend Mary Jo who was effected by breast cancer twice.

 Card stock is by SU! The sentiments and stamps are from UNITY STAMP CO.
The punch is unknown.  I did color some silver glimmer paper from SU!
The envelope is stamped with Star of Light Stamp set by SU!
Inside sentiment by SU! and the inside layered die cuts by SU!
Join me next weekend in Baltimore - Hunt Valley for

https://ww5.komen.org/donatetoday.aspx?gclid=Cj0KEQjwp4fABRCer93Klpaki94BEiQAsXJMGuNeTUECym6v9SfqtJlEhcEBv_JINKg-d_B5hVwS9hcaArvh8P8HAQ



No comments:

Post a Comment