Monday, August 24, 2015

SU! OVER THE RAINBOW

When I saw this stamp set for the first time in the catalog I thought it was just cute and probably great for someone with children or for teachers.  Then I started to see a lot of samples done with it and so I went back to the main idea book by SU! and looked at the stamp set more closely.  I immediately fell in love with the sentiments and I quickly put the set on my purchase list.  Here's one of many creations I have already made with OVER THE RAINBOW by SU!
I painted the rainbow in the words with the in color inks and then stamped the rainbow below.  I have tons of fine MS glitter and applied it to each color individually.

I made this card for my friend MJ.  I like making cards for my friends who who need pick me ups during trying times.  I send them a card a week or every other week to keep them in thought.  I always pray for my friends as I make the cards. 


Over The Rainbow Photopolymer Stamp Set 138770
Price: $21.00

The sky's the limit with this stamp set. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set, which gives you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want. Build a rainbow or clouds with the brush stroke stamp, stamp colorful splotches over words, or make a sun peek out from behind a cloud.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, i

No comments:

Post a Comment